Applications for 2015 in Years 3 – 10 are still being taken. New Year 7 places have just been released with successful applicants able to start in term 2.
To apply for a trial day please visit here.
Please note, Year 11 and 12 classes for 2015 are now at full capacity.
Join us as we take part in an exciting and innovative academic program incorporating a full time daily football and tennis program.
Our IFS/ITS team:
International Football & International Tennis School opened a new school on the NSW Central Coast on the 30th January, 2013. The school is located in the Mt Penang Parklands, Kariong and our classrooms are in some of the beautiful heritage listed buildings on the site. We have a bus service available from various pickup points on the Central Coast which connect with Gosford train station. Our school has vacancies in Years 3 through to 10, however, our senior classes are full. IFS/ITS registered with the NSW Board of Studies and is authorised to operate our school in 2015 from Years 3 – 12.
IFS/ITS offers an elite football and tennis development program that incorporates their full senior primary and secondary education.
BALANCE IN LEARNING
IFS/ITS values learning and will deliver an educational program that values all key learning areas. Subjects such as English, Maths, Science, Geography, History, Art, Music, Technology, Language and PDHPE are taught in a project based style, where possible, to maximise student engagement and ensuring authentic learning opportunities. Some of the features of our education are:-
- Delivery of the NSW Board of Studies Curriculum requirements.
- Introduction of the National Curriculum.
- Innovative project based learning environment.
- Low staff to student ratios.
- Team based learning enviroment which focuses on co-operative learning.
- Focus on individual support as required.
BALANCE IN LIVING
IFS/ITS values balance in our students lives. Students are encouraged to work on their personal development at every opportunity which can help them as individuals, team members, family members and citizens. Our football and education program will be delivered during the school day so that students can go home and spend time with their families, follow other interests and have time to contribute to their local community.
BALANCE IN PLAY
IFS/ITS values balance in our football and tennis program. We endeavour to create a learning environment that focuses on individual development of every player. Some of the features of our football & tennis programs are:-
- Up to 2 hours of football or tennis training a day, 5 days a week.
- Game play in local, state and national competitions during the week and on weekends.
- Full time coaching staff that will provide individual feedback on a regular and consistent basis.
- Providing pathways for players, coaching, refereeing/umpiring, marketing, administration and other areas of football, tennis and sport in general.
- Delivery of Football Federation Australia’s (FFA) national curriculum.
- Delivery of Tennis Australia’s Hot Shots program.
- Delivery of academy style, high performance tennis training & tournaments including strength & conditioning.